Language Travel to Augsburg includes:
- MyEducation service before, during and after the language journey
- Shuttle service from / to Augsburg train station (on standard arrival/departure days only)
- Accommodation in host family in a twin room with full board
- Level Test on arrival
- Teaching materials
- 20 German lessons (Summer course) / 24 lessons (Winter/Season course) of 45 minutes each. week in international level segregated classes with 10-12 students per. class (maximum 15)
- 4 afternoon activities per week (summer only). 2 activities per week (season)
- 1 full-day excursion per. week (2 week course minimum)
- Course certificate upon completion
The Language School
Our language school is located in the beautiful city centre, which provides a central location for all students. The language school is among the most recognised and reputable in the German market, and they take great pride in providing the best education along with good facilities for the students.
Teaching at the language school in Augsburg, like our other Language Travel programs, is of the highest quality, and this creates the right environment for learning in small international, level segregated classes. All teachers are native speakers, university-educated teachers.
The first day of the course, your German level will be tested, and then you will be placed in the language class that best suits your level. The Summer language course includes 20 German lessons of 45 minutes per week. And the Winter course includes 24 German lessons of 45 minutes per week, with a maximum of 5 students per class.
While living in Augsburg you will live with a host family in a twin room with full board. You will share a room with another international student of the same sex and age as yourself. If the bus is required to / from the host family to the language school, you will receive a bus pass free of charge. If you are travelling with a friend (same-sex), you have the opportunity to stay in the same room. Please indicate this at the time of booking.
The programme is provided as full board , i.e. all your meals are included in the price. At the host family you will be served breakfast and dinner, while your lunch will be a packed lunch.