What happens if you apply for a US university by yourself?
- You will need to choose which university/ies you wish to apply to and there are over 2,600 available
- You will have to complete the individual application form for each university you choose to apply to. No applications are the same and may require different documents, information and personal statements.
- You will have to pay the individual application fee for each university that you apply to which can become quite expensive
- The speed of processing your application might be slow due to the difficulty of communicating with the Admissions office from overseas
- If you are not accepted at your chosen university then you will need to repeat the process until you are successful which will mean completing more application forms and paying further fees
- Once you are accepted at a university then you are able to apply for a scholarship which requires further paperwork and processing
- If you do not secure a scholarship offer then you may need to apply to a different university or agree to pay the full cost of international fees
- Once you accept a place in the U.S you then need to manage the logistics before departure yourself such as a securing your visa, accommodation, flights etc.etc.
Applying for a place at a U.S. university through MyEducation (UK) and Go Campus will be simpler, cheaper and less stressful. We can guarantee that you will receive a generous scholarship offer from nine different universities and you will not pay the full cost of attending a college in the USA as an international student.
Contact our office today on 02380 970 924 or email@example.com to begin the stress-free journey to becoming a university student in the USA!