Applicants will pay a non-refundable £50 deposit when their full application is submitted to the office. The remaining fee is due for payment once a placement has been secured. Payments are made via bank transfer to MyEducation (UK) Ltd.
Cancellation of your program must be submitted in writing and it will take effect from the date it is received in the office. Refunds will be made according to the following schedule:
- If your application is not accepted by the sponsor then you will be refunded in full.
- If you withdraw before placement with a family then you will be refunded in full minus £50 deposit
- Cancellation after placement will receive no refund
Our program fee includes:
- Application process
- Interview with MyEducation staff member at a location local to you.
- Preparation for departure
- Arrival orientation (USA only in NYC)
- Placement with a screened host family providing full board in their home
- Full insurance
- Visa assistance (for USA and Netherlands placement)
- Support while on program
- Return flight if you complete a 12 month placement in USA or Germany. (Please note that USA return flight is from a London airport only)
- Certificate of completion