1. Complete the booking form and submit the deposit.
2. MyEducation requests booking at the language school once we have received both the booking form and deposit from you
Then it typically takes 1-5 days before:
3. We will send an email with the booking confirmation to you, including:
- Information on where to book flights to and arrival/departure timeframes.
- Booking Confirmation from the language school.
- Invoice (NB: minimum amount must be paid within 5 days, while the rest of the invoice amount is due 8 weeks prior to departure.)
- Information from the language school may also be included.
- Separate forms to be completed for the language school may also be included.
4. In the period after you have received the booking confirmation, and before you receive your travel documents, you must be aware of the following:
- When you book your flight (or train / bus), you must submit a copy of the ticket to us by email as soon as possible and no later than 4 weeks before departure.
- Remember to complete and submit any forms from the language school to us as soon as possible and no later than 4 weeks before departure.
- If you have ordered and paid for travel insurance insurance through us, you will receive information from the travel insurer before your departure. You can also read more about these insurances here .
- Remember to pay your final invoice before the due date that is either 8 weeks before departure or immediately if you sign up within 8 weeks prior to departure.
5. Approximately 2 weeks before departure you will receive a final email from us with your travel certificate , including:
- Transfer confirmation (if you have requested the transfer-service)
- Confirmation of accommodation (e.g. info about your host family/college location)
- Final information from the language school before the stay may also be included.
... And then all that remains is to wish you a very exciting and rewarding language course!