50+ Language Travel Antibes
The school is regarded as the top school in France for leaning French having welcomed over 100,000 students since being established in 1985! It is located on the beautiful French Riviera in Antibes, the historic 17th century town which is home to the largest marina in the Mediterranean, a beautiful old town to explore and sandy beaches to relax on in your spare time.
The school is a beautiful traditional French building converted into a language school with bright, well equipped, air-conditioned classrooms, TVs, pleasant communal areas, a restaurant and beautiful Provencal gardens with panoramic views of the Mediterranean and the Alps. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the school and a library where you can study what you have learned in class or to relax in.
There is a dedicated and enthusiastic team of highly professional teachers who are university graduates with the required qualifications to teach French as a foreign language. Since being established, teachers go through continuous development and training enabling them to meet new educational challenges and optimise their teaching methods and delivery.
The school offers flexible, personalised programmes to meet your needs and for all ages, with a maximum of 12 students per class.
Accommodation is provided by the language school in modern, attractive and stylishly decorated 14 to 20m² en-suite studios at their own residence. The building is situated in a quiet area between Antibes and Juan-les-Pins and is a 10 minute walk from the beaches and the centre of both Antibes and Juan-les-Pins. The studios can be for single occupancy or shared if you are travelling with a friend or partner. The studios have their own kitchenette, revesible air conditioning and some have a patio or balcony. All are en-suite. Accommodation is half board, with breakfast and lunch provided in the school restaurant from Monday to Friday.
Mornings during the week will be spent in class learning French. After class, the program offers you the chance to explore the region and discover its cultural diversity. Each week has 3 half-day excursions and/or activities on weekdays and a full-day excursion at weekends. Cultural activities might include; an introduction to petanque, a Provencal cooking workshop or local product tasting. Afternoon excursions might include: hiking the coastal path, exploring Grasse and the famous Fragonard perfumery or visiting Saint Paul de Vence. Your weekend excursion might include: a Saturday exploring Nice or Monaco.
Your evenings and some afternoons are left free for your explore at your own pace or just relax in your room or on the beach.
A unique experience: all inclusive program within a small community of 50+ students wishing to improve their French while discovering the culture, gastronomy and landscapes of the Côte d’Azur.
See Brochure here
MyEducation and the language school are here to provide you with a fun, educational and enjoyable time in Antibes. The language school staff are there to assist you with your time in France and can give guidance for activities and restaurants to try when you have free time.
The program is designed to allow you to learn French in a relaxed environment with people of a similar age and outlook. Other participants will be from across the world and will have the same joie de vivre as you.
✓ 20 lessons per week, Monday to Friday morning.
✓ Each lesson = 45 minutes.
✓ International classes.
✓ We recommend that you have some knowledge of the French language.
✓ All teaching takes place in French.
Lessons are taught through an interactive teaching method developed by the language school team. Students will take part in a host of interactive and didactic activities in speaking and writing. With the use of various teaching aids students will actively participate in dynamic exercises involving real life situations and role-playing.
✓ Two week stay in Antibes.
✓ 20 lessons per week, 45 minutes each.
✓ Accommodation in en-suite studio in excellent location.
✓ Half Board, Monday-Friday
✓ All levels from beginners to advanced.
✓ Written and oral level test on arrival.
✓ Certificate of attendance on completion.
✓ Maximum of 12 students per class.
✓ 2 half day excursions and 1 half day activity.
✓ 1 full day excursion.
✓ Arrive Sunday, depart Saturday.
✓ Supervision and support.
✓ MyEducation service and support prior to departure and during program.
NOT INCLUDED, BUT AVAILABLE
✓ Airport transfer on arrival and departure. £60 each way from Nice airport or £25 each way from Antibes train station.
✓ Additional classes and courses.
✓ Textbook and study materials
✓ Assistance with flight booking and insurance.
2 week course starting 5th February or 15th October 2023 || single studio: £1,775 || double studio: £1,555 ||
2 week course starting 23rd April, 7th or 21st May 2023 || single studio: £1,835 || double studio: £1,625 ||
Key Facts: France
- Population: approx. 65,5 million
- Language: French
- Fun fact about France: France had a king that lasted only 20 minutes! Louis XIX abdicated from the throne after 20 minutes making it one of the shortest reigns of a monarch ever!
Key Facts: Antibes
- Population: approx. 75.500
- Why choose Antibes: Antibes is one of the most liveliest and most beautiful towns on the French Riviera. Renowned for being the home of Pablo Picasso, the famous Spanish painter, Antibes is a mix of tradition with modern with a thriving port and quaint old town with an array of cafes and restaurants lining the narrow cobbled streets.
- MyEducation recommends: Visit the Picasso Museum, an historic building built on top of the Greek Acropolis. Picasso was invited to use the restored castle as a studio where he completed several pieces of work.
- What to eat in Antibes: Bouillabaisse. You can find some of the best seafood restaurants in Antibes. Originally a seafood dish from Marseille, the traditional Provencal fish stew is now one of the most popular dishes in the French Riviera.
- Flights: MyEducation will confirm your arrival airports and dates. You can choose to book your own flight to France. MyEducation can also book the flight for you through our partner travel agency. You will pay the fee for the flight to the travel agent at the time that the booking is made. Full payment required for the flight to be secured.
- Vaccinations: We recommend that you ensure that your vaccinations are up to date for travel to France. You can find up to date information here: Travel Health Pro.
- Insurance: All students require insurance for their trip. Insurance should cover at the lowest level: belongings, travel, personal liability and medical expenses. MyEducation can provide insurance on a monthly basis. Please speak with staff if you want details.
- Arrival Transfer: meeting on arrival at the airport is not included in the fee for the program. If you require a transfer, this can be arranged for £50 each way from Nice airport or for £15 each way from Antibes train station.
- Emergency Support: The language school and MyEducation have an emergency number that can be contacted 24/7 for students on a program. This is for emergency situations that need urgent attention.
How to sign up for a trip to Antibes
Complete a booking form today to sign up for your Language Travel adventure or complete our contact form and a staff member will be in touch to talk more about the program and to confirm the dates and fees for the trip. You can read more about Language Travel here and read our FAQs page to answer all of your questions. You should also read our Terms and Conditions for booking.