Adult Language Travel Valencia
The school is located in an historical ‘palacio’ in Valencia’s old town which has been converted to sympathetically mix the old with the new, creating a 21st century language school that compliments history with modernism. Students can enjoy studying in the beautiful historic environment, relax on the patios or the breath-taking roof-top garden complete with sun loungers. They also have exclusive use of the student café to grab a coffee or snack between classes.
The language school is located in the city’s beautiful historic centre, and only a stone’s throw from the many attractions and opportunities in Valencia. The language school is housed in a beautiful four-storey building and it has 10 large classrooms with air conditioning, library, video library, student lounge, internet and roof terrace.
Students come from many worldwide destinations to learn Spanish with the aim of learning and improving their understanding of language, way of life and culture and to use it in everyday aspects of life. This is supported by the social and cultural programme after class, which allows students to relax, speak Spanish and discover living life the true Spanish way. The dynamic team of teachers are all university graduates with many years of experience specialising in teaching foreign students, who continually improve through on-going development and training, incorporating new techniques and materials into their lessons.
The language school in Valencia offers various accommodation options for students:
- Shared apartment (single) – Students can live in an shared apartment with other students on a self-catering basis. Each apartment has between 3 or 5 bedrooms with a private or shared bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, TV, laundry facilities and Wi-Fi. Single and double rooms are available with shared or private bathroom. Bed linen is provided, but not towels. Moderate electricity, gas and water expenses are included. Apartments are located in residential areas on average 20 minutes from the school on public transport. Minimum age: 18+ (younger students with parental authorisation)
- Host Family: This is an ideal option for students who would like to experience Spanish daily life. Host family homes are located in residential areas and are between 25 and 30 minutes by public transport from the school. Students can stay in a single or double room and can choose from B&B, half-board or full-board. Weekly laundry and cleaning is included. Students are independent but must respect basic rules and schedules, especially for mealtimes. Minimum age: 16+
- Private studio: studios are located in the city centre within walking distance of the school. They have a lounge with a sofa bed or separate beds, a kitchenette and a bathroom. They are for either single or double occupancy. Included are bed linen, towels, blankets, access to a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, moderate electricity, gas and water expenses, and cleaning of the common areas every two weeks. Minimum age: 18+
- City centre apartments: the city centre residences are located a short walking distance from the school and offer boutique style living on a self-catering basis with between 2 and 5 bedrooms per apartment. Single and double rooms with study area and with private or shared bathroom are available. The school provides sheets, blankets and towels. Weekly cleaning and changing of linen and towels are included.
Note: Prices on the website are for Host family and Shared Flat only. Please contact us for prices for other accommodation options.
NOTE: STUDENTS WHO ARE TRAVELLING ON A UK PASSPORT WHO WISH TO STUDY FOR 90 DAYS OR MORE WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR A VISA.
To find out which consulate you will need to lodge a visa application with, please click here
The school offers a wide range of services to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The school offer an excellent selection of accommodation to meet your requirements: Host Family, Shared Apartment, Studio, Student Residence. All accommodation is inspected by a school accommodation officer and is of good quality.
To help you settle into school life, on your first day after you have been given an oral test to determine your class level, an orientation meeting and a welcome talk with information about the city, the school and staff and an overview of school activities and excursions. In the afternoon, there will be a guided tour of the city for all new students. They are there to offer full support as you settle into your new life.
- General Spanish + Spanish plus electives
- Spanish life and culture
- Grammar skills
- Pronunciation and speaking
- Spanish for business
- General Spanish
- Intensive 20: 20 Spanish lessons per week
- Intensive 25: 20 Spanish lessons + 1 Spanish plus elective
- Intensive 30: 20 Spanish lessons + 2 Spanish plus electives
- Intensive plus: 20 Spanish lessons + 5 private lessons
- Super Intensive: 20 Spanish lessons + 1 Spanish plus elective + 5 private lessons
- Spanish + Spanish leisure electives
- Sailing: 6 lessons, 2 days per week
- Spanish cooking: 6 lessons, 2 days per week
- University pathway
- Exam preparation
- Spanish in the teachers’ home
- Private tuition
- Work and Study
- Demipair programme
- Summer Camp (ages 14-17)
- Teacher Training
✓ Each lesson = 50 minutes.
✓ Maximum 10 students
✓ International classes.
✓ Levels from absolute beginners to advanced – A1 to C2.
✓ All teaching takes place in Spanish
✓ Chosen number of lessons per week of Spanish teaching.
✓ Orientation on arrival.
✓ Accommodation is optional, but prices are quoted with accommodation.
✓ Host family, shared flat or studio.
✓ Self catering, breakfast or half board accommodation options.
✓ Info pack
✓ Course book
✓ Study Counsellor
✓ Level test.
✓ Course certificate and report
✓ 5 Free activities per week
✓ Welcome city tour
✓ Help arranging exam if required
✓ 24h emergency number
✓ Supervision and support.
✓ MyEducation service and support prior to departure and during program.
NOT INCLUDED, BUT AVAILABLE
✓ Airport transfer on arrival.
✓ Additional classes and courses.
✓ Course materials.
✓ Assistance with flight booking and insurance.
20 lessons + host family + half board || 2 weeks: £890 || 3 weeks: £1,300|| 4 weeks: £1,715 || 6 weeks: £2,545 || 8 weeks: £3,370
25 lessons + host family + half board || 2 weeks: £960 || 3 weeks: £1,410|| 4 weeks: £1,860 || 6 weeks: £2,755 || 8 weeks: £3,655
20 lessons + shared flat, self catering || 2 weeks: £750 || 3 weeks: £1,095 || 4 weeks: £1,440 || 6 weeks: £2,125 || 8 weeks: £2,815
25 lessons + shared flat, self catering || 2 weeks: £820 || 3 weeks: £1,200|| 4 weeks: £1,580 || 6 weeks: £2,340 || 8 weeks: £3,100
High season fee applies 6th March to 26th March 2022.
Key Facts: Spain
- Population: approx. 46,7 million
- Language: Spanish and Valencian
- Fun fact about Spain: 150,000 tomatoes are thrown every year! Held every August near Valencia, people visit from around the world to throw tomatoes at fellow revellers during ‘La Tomantina’ Festival. To avoid injury, only squashed tomatoes can be thrown.
Key Facts: Valencia
- Population: approx. 835,000
- Why choose Valencia: the beautiful Mediterranean city enjoys a mild temperate climate and offers a wealth of gastronomic delights, festivals and cultural events throughout the year. In Valencia you can experience how the most beautiful historic buildings stand side by side with innovative architecture.
- MyEducation recommends: City of Arts and Sciences, which consists of an experimental area, aquarium, opera house and planetarium.
- What to eat in Valencia: Paella Valenciana. Valencia is home to the most famous dish in Spain. Also visit the ‘Mercado Central’, one of Europe’s older and largest food markets, where you will find everything from the expensive air-dried ham jamón ibérico de bellota and fresh vegetables and fruit.
- Visas: If you are travelling on a UK passport, for programs up to 90 days in length, no visa is required for entry. For programs over 90 days, a visa is required. The language school will provide you with the necessary sponsorship documents to apply for the visa. Please see the list of visa fees for British citizens click here:
- You can find out visa requirements click here:
- Flights: MyEducation will confirm your arrival airports and dates. You can choose to book your own flight to Spain. MyEducation can also book the flight for you through our partner travel agency. You will pay the fee for the flight to MyEducation at the time that the booking is made. Full payment required for the flight to be secured.
- Vaccinations: We recommend that you ensure that your vaccinations are up to date for travel to Spain. You can find up to date information here: Travel Health Pro.
- Insurance: All students require insurance for their trip. Insurance should cover at the lowest level: belongings, travel, personal liability and medical expenses. MyEducation can provide insurance on a monthly basis. Please speak with staff if you want details
- Arrival Transfer: meeting on arrival at the airport is not included in the fee for the program. If you require a transfer, MyEducation can confirm a fee for the service and the details of how it is managed.
- Emergency Support: The language school and MyEducation have an emergency number that can be contacted 24/7 for students on a program. This is for emergency situations that need urgent attention.
- Bank fees and accommodation deposit:
How to sign up for a trip to Valencia
Complete a booking form today to sign up for your Language Travel adventure or complete our contact form and a staff member will be in touch to talk more about the program and to confirm the dates and fees for the trip. You can read more about Language Travel here and read our FAQs page to answer all of your questions. You should also read our Terms and Conditions for booking.