Adult Language Travel Malaga
The language school was founded in 1971 and is known as one of the best private language schools in Spain. The school is located in a quiet area of Málaga with sweeping views of the sea. There are 25 well-equipped classrooms, multimedia centre, video room, cinema, dance studio, restaurant, bar, sun terrace and swimming pool and the beach is only a 15 minutes walk away.
The language school has been awarded a wide range of international certifications and has repeatedly won the prestigious “Spain’s best language school,” so there can be no doubt that this is one of the best and most reputable language schools on the Spanish market.
Established over 50 years ago, the highly dedicated school staff are all passionate about the ethos of the school and offer all students a warm and friendly welcome. Since the beginning, the school has developed an eclectic teaching philosophy, combining the communicative approach with a structured grammatical approach. The school writes their own textbooks and produces additional teaching material, helped by the teaching philosophy which has developed over the years. The school has a highly professional and dedicated team of teachers with years of experience who are trained to best use the materials in their day-to-day teaching. All the full-time teachers have been at the school for more than 20 years, which shows in their dedication and love of teaching Spanish as a foreign language to students from worldwide destinations.
The school benefits from classrooms equipped with audio/visual facilities, some with interactive whiteboards, free Wi-Fi, a Study Centre and a Student Lounge with computers and wide-screen TV for student use.
The language school in Malaga offers various accommodation options for students:
- Shared apartment (single) – Students can live in a shared apartment with other students and can opt for a single or double room on a self-catering basis. Each apartment has up to 6 students sharing with a shared bathroom/s, a fully-equipped kitchen and living room. There is a TV, washing machine and Wi-Fi. Sheets are changed weekly but there is a 10 euro charge per week for cleaning. The apartments have access to a swimming pool and are within a 10 minute walk from the school. Min/max age: 18/35 yrs
- Host Family: This is an ideal option for students who would like to experience Spanish daily life and be able to practice Spanish every day. Host family homes are located in residential areas and within 30 minutes by public transport or waling from the school. Students can stay in a single or twin room on a half-board basis. Wi-Fi is provided in all host families. Minimum age: 16+
- School Residence: this option is one of the most popular accommodation types offering various room types for all tastes, requirements and budgets. It offers students the convenience of having everything on site, including a bar, restaurant, pool, classrooms and all the amenities the school has to offer. All rooms have private facilities, safe deposit boxes, direct dial phones and free Wi-Fi.
- Accommodation types: Singles, twins, triples, executives and executive studios.
- Meal plans: B&B, half-board, full-board
Note: Prices on the website are for Host family and Student Residence only. Please contact us for prices for other accommodation options.
NOTE: STUDENTS WHO ARE TRAVELLING ON A UK PASSPORT WHO WISH TO STUDY FOR 90 DAYS OR MORE WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR A VISA.
To find out which consulate you will need to lodge a visa application with, please click here
The school offers a wide range of services to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The school offer an excellent selection of accommodation to meet your requirements: Host Family, Shared Apartment and Student Residence. All accommodation is inspected by a school accommodation officer and is of good quality.
To help you settle into school life, on your first day, you will be allocated your class depending on your level. You will have been asked to do an online test prior to arrival so, unless you have not been able to do it, you will go straight to class. In the afternoon, you will be welcomed in the restaurant by school staff for an aperitif. They are there to offer full support as you settle into your new life.
- Intensive Spanish 20: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive Spanish 24: 24 lessons per week
- Intensive Spanish 26: 26 lessons per week
- Super-intensive Spanish: 30 lessons per week
- Exam Preparation DELE: 2 – 26 weeks
- Hispanic Studies: Gap Year Programme – 2-term course form beginner lever. Combines Spanish with study of history, culture and way of life.
- Internship in Malaga: Spanish and Work Experience
- Intensive 20 + Internship
- University Access Course: Undergraduate Degree – 20 weeks
- University Access Course: Pathway to Masters Degrees – approx 32 weeks
- University Access Course: University Experience – approx 10 months
- Executive & Professional: Spanish for Business and Commerce
- Combination of Intensive Course + 2 Business Spanish lessons
- Teachers Non Native Speakers: Spanish for Teachers
- A refresher course for non-native teachers of Spanish: 1 or 2 weeks
- Teachers Non Native Speakers
- Intensive 24 & 1-1 teaching methodology
- Young Adults & Young Adult Plus Course: Spring and Summer
- Meditterranean Lifestyle:
- Master Class 50s Plus: 2 or 4 weeks
- Spanish and cookery: 1 or 2 weeks
- Spanish and Dance – Flamenco & Salsa: 1 or 2 weeks
- Tailor Made: Individual Course. One-to-One – 1 – 2 weeks. Longer on request
- Tailor Made: Closed Groups Course. Duration on request
- Online Courses: Individual and Groups: On request
✓ Each lesson = 50 minutes.
✓ Maximum 10 students
✓ International classes.
✓ Levels from absolute beginners to advanced
✓ All teaching takes place in Spanish
✓ Chosen number of lessons per week of Spanish teaching.
✓ Orientation on arrival.
✓ Accommodation is optional, but prices are quoted with accommodation.
✓ Host family, shared flat or school residence.
✓ Self catering, breakfast or half board accommodation options.
✓ Welcome aperitif
✓ Course books, supplementary materials
✓ 2 cultural activities per week such as cultural talk or film
✓ Level test.
✓ Course certificate
✓ Use of self-access centre and student lounge
✓ Use of pool (if booking accommodation)
✓ 24h emergency number
✓ Supervision and support.
✓ MyEducation service and support prior to departure and during program.
NOT INCLUDED, BUT AVAILABLE
✓ Airport transfer on arrival.
✓ Additional classes and courses.
✓ Course materials.
✓ Assistance with flight booking and insurance.
20 lessons + host family + half board || 2 weeks: £1,002 || 3 weeks: £1,469 || 4 weeks: £1,928 || 6 weeks: £2,833 || 8 weeks: £3,726
30 lessons + host family + half board ||2 weeks: £1,087 || 3 weeks: £1,633|| 4 weeks: £2,170|| 6 weeks: £3,223 || 8 weeks: £4,265
20 lessons + Student Residence, Single room + half board || 2 weeks: £1,010 || 3 weeks: £1,642|| 4 weeks: £2,185 || 6 weeks: £3,259 || 8 weeks: £3,473
30 lessons + Student Residence, Single room + half board || 2 weeks: £1,259 || 3 weeks: £1,889 || 4 weeks: £2,510 || 6 weeks: £3,732 || 8 weeks: £4,942
High Season nightly supplement of £7.35 applies to all accommodation between 5th June and 3rd September 2022.
Key Facts: Spain
- Population: approx. 46,7 million
- Language: Spanish
- Fun fact about Spain: 150,000 tomatoes are thrown every year! Held every August near Valencia, people visit from around the world to throw tomatoes at fellow revellers during ‘La Tomantina’ Festival. To avoid injury, only squashed tomatoes can be thrown.
Key Facts: Malaga
- Population: approx. 590,000
- Why choose Malaga: Located on Spain’s southern coast in the area called Andalusia, here you will what people refer to as the real Spain: Flamenco, white villages, Arabic palaces, year-round blue sky, colourful bouganvillas, bullfighting, historic towns, sun-drenched beaches and, of course, the passion with which the Andalusian people enjoy life. Málaga’s historic city centre with winding streets, hundreds of tapas bars and restaurants helps to maintain the authentic Spanish atmosphere. The cathedral and the Arabic castle is part of the rich architectural heritage.
- MyEducation recommends: Picasso was born in Malaga, and the city is very proud of it. Visit the Picasso Museum in Buena Vista Palace which has 155 paintings, drawings, sculptures and more by Picasso.
What to eat in Malaga: Try gazpacho, ‘porra Antequera,’ consisting of day-old bread, garlic, olive oil and tomato
- Visas: If you are travelling on a UK passport, for programs up to 90 days in length, no visa is required for entry. For programs over 90 days, a visa is required. The language school will provide you with the necessary sponsorship documents to apply for the visa. Please see the list of visa fees for British citizens click here:
- You can find out visa requirements click here:
- Flights: MyEducation will confirm your arrival airports and dates. You can choose to book your own flight to Spain. MyEducation can also book the flight for you through our partner travel agency. You will pay the fee for the flight to MyEducation at the time that the booking is made. Full payment required for the flight to be secured.
- Vaccinations: We recommend that you ensure that your vaccinations are up to date for travel to Spain. You can find up to date information here: Travel Health Pro.
- Insurance: All students require insurance for their trip. Insurance should cover at the lowest level: belongings, travel, personal liability and medical expenses. MyEducation can provide insurance on a monthly basis. Please speak with staff if you want details
- Arrival Transfer: meeting on arrival at the airport is not included in the fee for the program. If you require a transfer, MyEducation can confirm a fee for the service and the details of how it is managed.
- Emergency Support: The language school and MyEducation have an emergency number that can be contacted 24/7 for students on a program. This is for emergency situations that need urgent attention.
- Bank fees and accommodation deposit:
How to sign up for a trip to Malaga
Complete a booking form today to sign up for your Language Travel adventure or complete our contact form and a staff member will be in touch to talk more about the program and to confirm the dates and fees for the trip. You can read more about Language Travel here and read our FAQs page to answer all of your questions. You should also read our Terms and Conditions for booking.