When you depart on one of our programs we make sure that your safety and wellbeing is of the highest priority. We know that you and your parents might be anxious about your departure and so we work hard to ensure that our colleagues, host families and area representatives are prepared to ensure your safety.
We have several safeguards in place to make sure that you are well looked after
- All adult host family members are subject to police or equivalent checks in their home country
- All students and parents have access to a 24/7 emergency line
- Only reputable airlines are used for our travel bookings
- Each student is assigned a local representative who can be contacted for support and guidance
- Professional staff in our offices to respond to any concerns