GO! Language Travel to Beijing includes:
- MyEducation (UK) service before, during and after the language journey
- Transfer Service from / to Beijing International Airport
- Accommodation with a local host family in a twin room with full board
- Level Test on arrival at the language school
- Teaching materials 20 lessons in Chinese, each 45 minutes per. week in international level segregated classes with a maximum of 12 students per. class
- 5 weekly afternoon/dinner activities
- 1 full-day excursion every Saturday for example, the Great Wall or the Chinese Summer Space
- Course certificate upon completion
The Language School
The language school in Beijing is centrally located in the centre of the big city, within close walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The language school has 15 bright, modern classrooms, creating the best opportunities for effective language learning. There are also computers with internet access, free wi-fi, air conditioning, TV, lounge, coffee corner, balcony and outdoor areas.
Teaching at the language school in Beijing is, like all our other language courses, of the highest quality, and this creates the right environment for optimal learning in small international, level segregated classes. All teachers are university trained teachers, and they therefore have the right qualifications to carry out this job.
On the first day your level of Chinese will be tested, and then you will be placed in the class that best suits you. In Beijing you will receive 20 lessons of 50 minutes each. week in international, level segregated classes with a maximum of 12 students per. class.
On Language Travel to Beijing you will stay with a local host family in a twin room with full board. You will share a room with another international student (non-English speaking), with the same sex and age as yourself.
If you are travelling with a friend (same-sex), you can opt to share a room, but you must indicate this request at the time of booking. This is an optimal opportunity for you to experience the Chinese culture while practising your Chinese language.