Included in the Language Program to Madrid:
- MyEducation support service before, during and after the language journey
- Language level test on arrival at the language school
- 50+ Spanish Course with 20 lessons per week, each lesson lasts 45 minutes
- 50+ Activity Program Monday to Friday
- 1 full-day excursion at the weekend
- Lodging with a local host family in a single room with half board
- Shuttle service to and from Madrid Airport
- Course certificate on completion
The Language School
The language school in Madrid welcomes around 2,000 international students every year, and they take pride in delivering one of Spain's best language training programs. There are 25 classrooms, all with air conditioning, lounge, DVD room and library. The language school is one of the most recognised and reputable in Spain.
Teaching at the language school in Madrid, like all our language courses, is of the highest quality, creating the right environment for optimal learning in small international, segregated classes. All teachers are university trained teachers. The first day of the course, your level of Spanish will be tested, and then youwill be placed in the class that best suits your ability. A 50+ language journey to Madrid includes 20 Spanish lessons per week of 45 minutes.
You will stay with a local host family in a single room with half board . Breakfast and dinner will be provided by the host family. All our host families are carefully selected and are regularly visited by language school representative, ensuring a high standard and quality of all the host families.