The Language Program to Rome Includes:
- MyEducation support service before, during and after the language journey
- Language Level Test on arrival at the language school
- 50+ Italian course with 20 lessons, of 45 minutes each, per week
- 2 guided tours of Rome
- 2 seminars on art history
- Excursion on weekends for example to Pompeii and Naples
- 1 excursion by bus for example to Villa Adriana (Tivoli) or to the Castelli Romani area
- 1 cooking lesson and dinner afterwards
- Lodging with local host family in a single room with half board
- Transfer upon arrival and departure
- Course certificate on completion
The Language school
The language school in Rome is one of the most recognised in Italy. Since 1974 it has been approved by the Italian Ministry of Education for the education of foreigners. The school is located close to the charming historic centre of Rome, and it creates the best environment for a language stay in this amazing city.
The language school is also recognised by many international organizations that guarantee teaching quality and level of excellence.
The teaching in Rome is, like all our Language Travel programs, of the highest quality, creating the right environment for learning in small international level segregated classes. All teachers are university trained teachers.
You will have an Italian language test on the first day, and then you will be placed in the language class that best suits your ability. The course includes 20 Italian lessons of 45 minutes each per week. Be aware that there is an additional fee of £20 for teaching materials, which is not included in the language program fee and is payable at the school.
You will stay with a local host family in a single room with half board . At the host family you will be served breakfast and dinner. All host families are carefully selected and are regularly visited by a language school representative, ensuring a high standard and quality of all the host families.