Included in the Program:
- MyEducation support service before, during and after the language journey
- Level Test on arrival at the language school
- 50+ French Course with 20 lessons of 45 minutes each. week in international, tiered class
- Standard training materials
- 4 half-day excursions per. week
- 1 full-day excursion at the weekend
- A studio apartment with half board
- Transfer upon arrival and departure to / from Nice Airport
- Course certificate upon completion
The Language School
The language school in Antibes is one of the most recognised in the south of France, and it receives many 50+ participants every year from all over the world. The language school is located in the heart of Antibes, 800 metres from the centre and 1.5 km from the beautiful beaches.
The language school is in a beautiful Provencal building, which is surrounded by an impressive garden with thousands of flowers. The school has 13 indoor and 4 outdoor classrooms, a library, terrace with sea views, wireless internet and more.
Teaching at the language school in Antibes is, like all of our Language Travel programs, is of the highest quality, and this creates the right environment for learning in small international level segregated classes.
Teachers at the school are all university graduates and have extensive experience in teaching foreign students in their native language. The first day of the course, your knowledge of French will be tested, and then you will be placed in the 50+ language class that best suits your ability.
The program includes 20 French lessons, of 45 minutes each, per week in classes with a maximum of 12 students. Lessons take place Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm. Note that a basic knowledge of French is required for inclusion in this Language Travel program.
On the 50+ language journey to Antibes, you will stay in a language school studio apartment, in a single room with half board on weekdays.