You have the option to choose between the following language courses at the language school in Barcelona:
- Standard Intensive Spanish course with 10 or 20 lessons per week. Maximum of 10 international students per class.
- Combination Spanish course with 20 group lessons, plus 5 or 10 individual lessons per week. Maximum of 10 international students per class.
- DELE Examination course with 20 or 30 Spanish lessons per week. 4 week program.
- SIELE Examination preparation course with 20 group lessons and 10 private SIELE classes per week.
- Intensive Mini-Group Spanish course with 20 lessons per week. Maximum of 4 international students per class.
- Job training (unpaid) related to language course (minimum 2 week course) plus 2-9 month traineeship
- Private lessons
- Business Spanish
- GAP year program
Please note: 1 lesson in Barcelona has a duration of 55 minutes
The Language School
The language school in Barcelona is located right in the city centre, close to Plaza Molina and Plaza Lesseps. There is easy access to the city's major subway and bus network. The language school is housed in a 6 storey modern building specially designed for the students to have the best possible learning environment. The language school is one of the most reputable and recognised in Barcelona, and it is of course approved by the Instituto Cervantes, which is the official organisation that ensures a high quality of teaching of Spanish at language schools.
Teaching at the language school in Barcelona is of the highest quality. All teachers are university trained teachers, and they therefore have the right qualifications to carry out this job. On the first day of your language course you will have a language assessment which will enable you to be placed in the best possible class.
The Adult language course allows you to choose from several accommodation options giving you the best experience for you needs and budget.
Host families can give you a really authentic experience and help you practice your language outside of the school. Families can offer a single or twin room, half or full board, so you will be able to also experience local traditional family meals.All of the host families are carefully selected and are regularly visited by language school representatives to ensure they are of a high quality.