Language Travel Tokyo Teen Summer Program includes;
- MyEducation service before, during and after the language journey
- Transfer between Haneda or Narita airport on arrival and departure (for trips made on designated travel days and times)
- Accommodation for 14 nights at central youth hostel
- Half board, breakfast and dinner provided
- Level test on arrival
- Teaching materials - digital and printed
- 9 days of language training. Lessons of 50 minutes each, 4 lessons each day.
- 3 full day and 9 half day activities
- Transport between accommodation, language school and activities
- Certificate of completion
The Language School
The language school in Tokyo is based in the centre of the city and was established in 1987. With many years of experience of welcoming people of all ages into their culture, school and language, the staff are warm, kind and very helpful.
The Summer program has been designed to steadfastly improve your conversation skills in an enjoyable atmosphere. You will be amazed how much you can learn in just 2 weeks.
Teaching at the Tokyo language school is of the highest quality, and this creates the right environment for learning in small international, level segregated classes. All teachers are university trained teachers, and so they have the right qualifications to carry out this job.
The first day of the course, your Japanese level will be tested, and then you will be placed in the language class that best suits your level. This language course includes 9 days with lessons. Each lesson lasts 50 minutes and you will have four each day.
In this program you will stay in a dormitory room in a central Tokyo youth Hostel. You will share a room with other international students (not with other English speaking students) of the same sex and age as yourself. If you are travelling with a friend (of the same-sex), you have the opportunity to be staying in the same room.
Language School staff will stay overnight in the hostel to supervise and support you. The transfer to classes and activities will also be arranged by the language school.
This language trip to Tokyo is half board. Breakfast and Dinner will be provided and you will be responsible for purchasing your own lunch.