To participate in the Live and Learn program in Germany you must:
- Be aged between 18 and 30 years
- Have experience of working with chidren, e.g. as tutor, teacher, babysitter etc
- Commit to a 1 – 3 month placement
- Be in good mental health
- Not have a criminal record
- Be mature, adaptable, fun and independent
- Desire to teach people English
- Desire to learn about Germany
Please note that placements in Germany are usually with a host family with children. Families will host you to complement the English language lessons that the children receive in school. This is why some experience of working with children is required for this program.
If you believe that you meet the eligibility requirements then please read our frequently asked questions to learn more about the program and then complete a free and not binding online pre-application form. If you are unsure that you are eligible for the program then please do not hesitate to speak with one of our staff members or fill in an online enquiry form.