Work Placements USA
Our internship and traineeship programs in the USA allow British students and professionals to travel overseas and experience life in a new country and gain valuable work experience in on the largest and most dynamic economies in the world. Completing an internship or traineeship can enhance your CV and show your ability to adapt to new work environments and your understanding of the global business structure.
Whether you are currently enrolled at a university or have worked in the same field for five years these programs are available to you and allow you to expand your horizons. US companies regularly employ international interns and trainees as a means to enrich their work environment. They want to bring new perspectives into their offices and they value the input of their international participants.
What to expect from a trainee or internship placement:
- Exposure to a dynamic and large economy and business environment
- Practical on-the-job training for you to increase your skills
- Experience life in another city and another country
- Work with knowledgeable colleagues in a structured training program
- Placements available from four to eighteen months in length
- Time at the end of your placement to travel the USA and spend some of your hard earned cash