Payment for the program is split into three payments.
- 50% of fee + cost of a site visit (if required) is due after interview and acceptance by MyEducation
- Once your application is accepted by the US sponsor then $180 SEVIS fee is due for payment
- Final 50% of program fee is due once the DS2019 form has been issued by the sponsor
- Please note that payments are accepted via bank transfer or credit card payment. Please note that is a transaction fee of 3.5% for all credit card payments.
Cancellation of your program must be submitted in writing and it will take effect from the date it is received in the office. Refunds will be made according to the following schedule:
- If your application is not accepted by the sponsor then you will be refunded in full minus the cost of a site visit if it has been completed by the sponsor
- Pre-placed applicants: if you are unsuccessful in being placed in a job then you will receive a full refund minus £210
- Cancellation prior to the issue of the DS form – full refund minus £350
- Cancellation after the DS form is issued and prior to first day of training – full refund minus £550 will be issued once the DS form is returned to our office
- Failure to depart by the scheduled departure date – no refund