Athletic Scholarship applicants are also guaranteed that one of the nine scholarship offers will be from a coach with the hope of having you as part of their team.
The applicant may choose to accept one of the other eight offers instead. In this situation the student is able to try out for the team on arrival on campus.
Scholarships will include:
- Undergraduate Level : at least 30 credit hours per academic year.
- Graduate Level : at least 18 credit hours per academic year.
- ESL-Only: Intensive English program.
Room – Housing on campus guaranteed and mandatory to keep the scholarship.
- Mostly double-occupancy rooms;
- Male, female, or coeds;
- Some may stay in triples, quads, or house/apartment style accommodations
Board – At least 14 meals per week.
Scholarships do not include:
- Medical insurance;
- Textbooks & supplies;
- Housing or meal plans upgrades;
- Transcript evaluation;
- Summer term(s);
- Additional University fees such as orientation, communication, activity, health, lab, student ID, or athletic fees (unlikely to exceed US$1,000 per academic year);
Scholarships are maintained for the entire period of enrolment at the institution unless there is a disciplinary issue or poor academic performance.