People do not only travel to the Netherlands to admire the tulips, the mills, the cheese, the cows and the wooden shoes. Au Pairs thrive in Holland because Dutch people attach a great level of value to family life and they have active social lives. Dutch people are friendly, open-minded and interested in people from all over the world. As an Au Pair for a Dutch family you will become a member of their family unit and welcomed into their lives. You will also be given the time to travel with friends and your host family and explore your educational and language capacities.
- Aged 18 to 30
- Mature and responsible
- Enjoy children age 3 months to 12 years
- Enjoy helping children grow and develop
- Preferred program length of 12 months but applications for programs between 6 and 12 months can be considered on a case by case basis
- Are a conscientious person who will make a commitment to the program and to living with a Dutch host family.
- Are in good health
- No criminal record
- Are energetic and enthusiastic
- Are a non-smoke